Macbook Pro visszahívás az Apple-től - ceremóniamester ajánlja
A ceremóniamester (-ed) ajánlja, hogy a linkre klikkelve, a hivatalos Apple oldalon az Apple id-el és a gyári számmal leellenőrizheted, hogy a géped is beleesik-e a visszahívási programba : "Check your Coverage"
Ha a hardvered a visszahívási programban érintett, mielőbb lépjél kapcsolatba az Almárium Pro Kft hivatalos szervizzel, hogy ne fussál ki az Apple által megjelölt esetleges határidőből!
Az Apple Care írja :
Apple has determined that a small percentage of MacBook Pro systems may exhibit distorted video, no video, or unexpected system restarts. These MacBook Pro systems were sold between February 2011 and December 2013.
Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider will repair affected MacBook Pro systems, free of charge. See below for details on affected models and service options.
Symptoms - An affected MacBook Pro may display one or more of the following symptoms:
- Distorted or scrambled video on the computer screen
- No video on the computer screen (or external display) even though the computer is on
- Computer restarts unexpectedly
- 15-inch and 17-inch MacBook Pro models manufactured in 2011
- 15-inch MacBook Pro with Retina models manufactured from Mid 2012 to Early 2013
Identify your model
Use the "Check your Coverage" tool on the Apple Support site to determine if your MacBook Pro model matches the list of affected products below. Sample results:
Note: If your MacBook Pro is not experiencing any of these symptoms and is not one of the products affected, you do not need to contact Apple.
Please choose one of the options below for service. Your MacBook Pro will be examined prior to any service to verify that it is eligible for this program and is otherwise in working order.
Note: If your MacBook Pro has any damage, which prevents the repair, such as a cracked screen, that issue will need to be resolved during service. You will be notified about any additional repair charges that are required.
Please back up your data before your MacBook Pro is serviced. Learn more about backup options.
- Bring your MacBook Pro to a participating provider - Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- A technician will run a diagnostic test on the MacBook Pro to verify eligibility.
- Repair turn around time will vary based upon parts and technician availability.
- You will be notified when your MacBook Pro is ready for pickup.
- Call Apple and request a postage paid box to send your MacBook Pro to the local Apple Repair Center.
- A technician will run a diagnostic test on your MacBook Pro to verify eligibility.
- The repair process takes approximately 5-7 days from the time your MacBook Pro is received at the repair center until it is returned to you.
- After it has been serviced, your MacBook Pro will be returned to you by mail.